Make the weekend last, share these…
Top 20 Status Updates for the Weekend:
- How to sleep faster: Decorate your bedroom to look like a classroom.
- Don’t let little, stupid things break your happiness.
- I’m proficient in 3 languages: English, Profanity, and Sarcasm.
- That awkward moment when you’re trying not to look when someone is staring at you.
- Just leave it alone. If it’s meant to be, it will happen.
- People come and go in your life, but the right ones will always stay.
- Kids born in 2000 never have to worry about forgetting how old they are.
- A fart is merely the cry of an imprisoned turd.
- Skipping the first piece of bread to get to the real bread.
- The girl of my dreams spoke to me last night and confirmed she’s not planning on making an appearance into my real life any time soon.
- To make a lot of money is my one goal in life. Turns out my laziness and lack of ambition is a really good goalie.
- If the elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs . . . one step at a time.
- I’m sick of alcohol taking credit for all my best bad decisions.
- One does not simply sing Bohemian Rhapsody without singing the guitar part.
- Now you understand why Peter Pan didn’t want to grow up.
- School for 12 years, college for 4 years, then you work until you die. Cool.
- Those memories that you randomly remember and you can’t stop smiling.
- That fake laugh you do when you didn’t understand what someone was telling you.
- Good times + Crazy friends = Amazing memories.
- I don’t care how small that spider is. I want it dead.
Big ole puppy dog… I mean kitty cutie eyes!
Dog has to hold owners hand while he’s driving because she’s scared…
That was adorable! Pass it along if you enjoyed :)