Happy Monday, share these…
Hilarious Facebook Statuses:
- I hate it when I eat the last bite and didn’t notice it was the last bite… So I couldn’t mentally prepare myself and get closure.
- If we all winked, laughed out loud, stuck out our tongues and blew kisses in real life as much as we do in texts…it would be very creepy.
- If I text you first you are probably amazing.
- I only accept apologies in cash.
- Dear Brain, I need to stop overthinking.
- I think I’ve fallen in hate with you.
- Life is simple: Don’t be a dick.
- The older I get, the more I come to realize that I just don’t care what the hell anyone thinks anymore.
- Too tired to finish studying and by finish I mean start.
- When I’m quiet:
2) Don’t have anything to talk about.
5) Falling apart.
6) All of the above.
- I take the L and R on my headphones seriously.
- Life is short, SMILE while you still have teeth.
- Hearing my own voice on recording makes me want to apologize to every single person I’ve talked to like I’m really sorry.
- Women shed bobby pins.
- I swear, watching people at a 4-way stop sign is like watching ‘Night at the Roxbury.’ “Him? Me? Oh Me? Me or Him?”
- I found out that Crossfit is a lot like reverse fight club. Because the first rule of Crossfit is to never shut up about Crossfit.
- Ask yourself what you would do for one more day with the ones you’ve lost and then do those things for the ones you still have.
- I find it quite ironic that the most dangerous thing about weed is getting caught with it.
- I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey but I turned myself around.
- We all have baggage. At some point we have to unpack what isn’t relevant anymore, so we can make room for what is.
Jumping Fitness… Wait for it :)
Am I the only one who thinks that looks like a lot of fun? Share if you enjoyed!