Make your weekend last longer, share one of these…
20 Best Facebook Status Updates:
- When you say “9 out of 10 forest fires are caused by humans” all I hear is “There is a bear out there who knows how to use matches”.
- I’m sorry, your photo is so confusing. You’re gonna need to hashtag every detail of it for me so I can grasp what’s going on here.
- *stays home*
I should’ve gone out
I should’ve stayed home
- I like my bed more than I like most people.
- Every day is Treat Yo’ Self day in my life.
- Drunk people, children and leggings always tell the truth.
- That awkward moment when someone is staring at you and you don’t know why so you double/triple check everything about yourself.
- Take the word “basically” out of any sentence you say with the word ” basically ” in it and you’ll find out there was absolutely no need to say “basically”. Basically it’s to make you try to make you sound clever, basically.
- I hate when you sit in class and do absolutely nothing.. like, I could do this shit in the comfort of my own bed.
- I just saw a dude wearing uggs get arrested. Not sure what for, but I’m hoping it was because he was wearing uggs.
- The further you push me away, the more I begin to enjoy viewing you from a distance.
- Don’t make me use UPPERCASE.
- It’s not holding a grudge. It’s remembering facts. Forever.
- There should be an energy drink named 6 AM toddler.
- I am a big believer in random acts of kindness. Also random acts of karate chop to the throat.
- How much time did you spend on your hair before you took a selfie of your boobs?
- Just how hairy was the dude who invented a shampoo called Head & Shoulders?
- I want to spend the rest of my cell phone battery with you.
- -Beginning of relationship- 1) Don’t ever change. 2) You have to change. 3) You’ve changed. -End of relationship-
- When I go to someone’s house & they tell me to make myself at home, the first thing I do is throw them out because I don’t like visitors.
Group of Talented Seniors Cover “Uptown Funk” in a Spectacular Fashion:
That was really well done, loved it! Like/Share if you did too.