Make your weekend last longer, share these…
The Top Status Updates for Facebook from this week:
- 6.8 billion people in the world and I just had to make my own sandwich.
- I’m so good at being bad.
- 8 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, 6,000,000,000+ people, and I’m single.
- All my life I thought air was free… until I bought a bag of chips.
- The biggest lie I tell my self is “I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it.”
- Whenever I have a problem, I sing. Then I realize that my voice is a lot worse than my problem.
- Lazy rule: Can’t reach it. Don’t need it.
- My favorite F word:
- My room was clean. But then, I had to decide what to wear.
- Save some time and just put your Taco Bell directly in the toilet.
- I love sleep. You forget about pain, problems, stress, everything for a while.
- I like turtles because they’re so chill. They don’t hurt anyone. They’re just like, “Hey man, I want to swim, and maybe eat some lettuce.”
- There are two ways of meeting difficulties. You alter the difficulties or you alter yourself to meet them.
- That awkward moment when you show someone something really funny & they don’t think it’s funny at all.
- Women say they love nerds until you whip out your Pokemon cards.
- Judging by the commercials, only old white guys with sailboats can suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- A word to the wise. A paragraph to the smart. A long-form essay to the oblivious. A silent, meaningful gesture to the enlightened.
- “Why is life so hard?” – Me, trying to open a jar of peanut butter.
- Gas is $4 a gallon and girls still think we’re coming over to just “chill.”
- Some old people are driving vehicles right now and don’t even know it.
Toddler Maestro is Amazing…
When you feel the music, you really feel it :) So cute!