Make your weekend last longer, share these…
20 Top Viral Status Updates from this week:
- I think New York has reached the point where it can finally be called York.
- Sorry for whatever I said when I was hungry.
- “I need to talk to you” is the one sentence that has the power to make you remember every bad thing you’ve ever done in your life.
- Friend: “Omg, your parents are so nice!” You: “It’s because you’re here..”
- There are two types of people in the world:
1. People who understand and appreciate sarcasm.
- Don’t ask what keeps me up at night unless you’re prepared for my answer to keep you up at night.
- Did you ever notice “?” is half of a light bulb… Because, when you get the answer you have a full lightbulb.
- This is the only comment you should be leaving on porn sites: “Why are you doing this? Please come home. Your mother and I are heartbroken.”
- Apparently somebody in Detroit gets stabbed every 52 seconds…sucks to be that guy.
- You ever see a van so creepy it feels like the guy actually said “rape-van” when the car salesman asked him what he was looking for?
- I’m working on my resume. Should I use the term “mad skillz” or would “mad skills” be more formal?
- If America had a slogan it’d be “Don’t bother me, I’m eating”
- Have you ever drove behind someone who is obviously scared of their gas pedal?
- One of these days I’ll realize that leaning forward in my car while accelerating does not make it go any faster.
- Ugh… I just got called “Mam”. That always makes me feel so old, unless it is followed with, “We’re going to have to ask you to leave.”
- Everybody has a box somewhere with some weird shit in it.
- Never do anything for money. Unless it’s a lot of money. Then do anything.
- I think I could start a pretty successful company that makes nothing but excuses.
- Don’t forget, every hand you shake has recently wiped an ass.
- I sure did waste a lot of time as a kid practicing my autograph.
Now, that’s one happy sheep! Make a friends day and share that picture on their page :P
Blind KitteH will Melt Your Heart:
Well, if that doesn’t tug your heart strings I don’t know what will!