Score more likes, share one of these…
Really Good Facebook Status Updates:
- My talents include stress eating and falling in love with people that will never love me back.
- School: juggling 50 things at once until you get so exhausted physically and mentally that you give up on everything and watch TV.
- *passionately sings the wrong line to a song*
- Why am I only motivated to sort my life out at 3am?
- Don’t worry kids, being an adult is mostly just Googling how to do stuff.
- I need to take a day…..or four.
- It’s amazing how ‘not thin’ a box of Thin Mints can make you feel.
- My favorite winter activity is staying inside in my pajamas and being antisocial.
- I need to get my birthday suit taken in.
- Celery is 95% water and 100% not pizza.
- Everyone has fitness goals and I’m over here like, if I burn this many calories I can eat a whole pizza.
- I’m starting to think we as a society may be trying to do too much with the Dorito.
- Married sext: I’m not wearing any underwear, because you never put the fucking laundry in the dryer like I asked you to 100 times
- Conspiracy theorists are all so dumb that I suspect they’ve been planted by a secret organization to distract us from what’s really going on.
- I tried being modest once, as expected I was f*cking amazing at it.
- I’m confident but not old dude in the gym changing room confident.
- I act like Pacman at parties. I walk around the room eating everything in site and avoiding everyone.
- You haven’t really made it until people start using your name as a verb.
- Calm the eff down, different flavored Oreos. Nobody wants to make that kind of decision. Regular or Double stuff was hard enough.
- I’m like a kid in a candy store. I can’t afford anything.
Best Kid Costume, EVER!
This dad, wins! So amazingly cute :) Share if you enjoyed!