Happy Friday, seize the day, share one of these…
20 Classic Facebook Status Posts:
- Tell a girl she’s beautiful a million times and she’ll never believe you. Call her ugly once, and she’ll never forget it.
- I’d love to walk into this closet and end up in Narnia right now.
- Having plans sounds great until you realize you have to put on clothes and makeup and actually leave the house.
- Muffins AKA “screw it, I’m having cake for breakfast.”
- Nothing makes me more sad and mad than seeing the nicest people being treated like crap.
- I saw a cool bumper sticker on a back of a SUV . . . “Do you follow Jesus this close?”
- When I was a kid…no wait, I still do that.
- It’s called “Karma” and it’s pronounced “Haha, f*ck you!”.
- I listen to the first 30 seconds of an accidental butt-dial like I’m in an FBI van.
- Really looking forward to the “50 Shades of Grey” theme ride.
- Fall is a great time to save money by not buying razors.
- Chuck E. Cheese is just a casino for little kids.
- Life is all about tough decisions such as… Getting enough sleep or staying on the internet.
- Studied for 30 seconds… I’m gonna rock this f*ckin test.
- I miss your smile, but I miss mine more.
- Drinking: because why not intensify the feelings you’re trying to escape?
- When a girl replies with “aww thanks”, it means she is politely telling you to return to the friend zone you just tried escaping from.
- Why do people in movies keep all their lights off when they hear a noise? Bitch, better light that shit up like Times Square.
- If your life ever seems boring just remember that you are on a rock floating in outer space.
- Chips have little nutritional value. That’s why you need to eat the whole bag.
How to Introduce 2 Cats to Each Other:
That was extremely well put together. By the end I was really attached to those two kittEhs!