Let the madness begin, share one of these…
Black Friday Status Updates:
- Black Friday is the second closest thing to a zombie apocalypse except they want sales instead of brains.
- Am I the only person who thinks that restaurants should have Black Friday sales too?
- Some people should buy a sense of humor on Black Friday.
- Black Friday through the years:
2013: Thursday 8pm
2020: 4th of July
- Mom can I borrow $2000 for Black Friday shopping?
- It’s ironic that retailers complain about insanity on Black Friday, and yet, they choose to call their best deals “door busters.”
- Who wants to put on bear costumes with me and tear apart the tents of people camping outside the stores for Black Friday?
- Black Friday more like Black Everyday.
- If I die at Walmart on Black Friday, please drag my body to Nordstroms. Thank You.
- Black Friday shopping be like 😂
- I’m sorry your life is a bigger mess than Walmart on Black Friday.
- When my husband notices my Black Friday purchases I just blame it on identity theft.
- Black Friday, because after a day of thankfully stuffing your face, you deserve a deal on purchases you don’t need.
- I don’t know what it is but, it’s on sale.
- I skip Black Friday because my hatred of mankind outweighs my love for stuff.
- The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
- Black Friday : because only in America people trample each other for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have.
- Outta my way, it’s Black Friday!
- Sorry there’s no Black Friday deal for the hospital visit you’ll need after Black Friday!
- I don’t know what it is but, it’s on sale!
Black Friday in Japan…
These people do know that you can buy stuff online, right?